12.23.2007

A Christmas Clementine Jar ?!?

One of my favorite things about this time of year are the wonderful clementines that are in season (I know, pretty random). Anyway, after buying a box during my last shopping trip, I was pretty excited.

The next morning, when I couldn't find them anywhere...I decided to ask Collin if he had seen them. His response was a classic Collin answer...

J: Hey buddy, have you seen the clementines I bought?
C: Yeah.
J: Can you tell me where they are?
C: (in a whisper) It's a secret!!

Well, after trying to get him to tell me...he finally said that Santa ate them...I decided to give up on asking my 4 year old for help ;) To my surprise, he climbed up to the counter top and showed me where he put them.




"See Mom, I told you Santa ate them!"

2 comments:

Nate Sarah Cooper and Hank said...

That is the funniest story. I just love hearing stories about your son. He is the cutest.

Jess said...

What a smart & cute kid! I love hearing about your Christmas. You're good at this blog thing. I'm still trying to figure it out!
I hope you guys had a wonderful Christmas.
Love you.