3.12.2008

life with collin



The other night, after taking Collin grocery shopping, I decided to look and see if there were any DVD's I might want from the redbox. Jason was gone and as soon as we got home Collin was going to go to bed.

While I was looking through them, Collin kept giving me his opinion. Saying things like, " O, that looks like a good one!" "I wanna see that one" and so on.

When I was done going through them, I decided not to get one. Here is how our conversation went:

C: You're not getting one?!
J: No
C: Why not?
J: I just didn't find one
C: But mom, there were ALOT of good choices!!
J: Well, there was one I wanted but I decided not to get it.
C: How come?
J: I decided to save my money for something else
C: (head down, shaking it back and forth)
What a shame, shame, shame!!!

4 comments:

Jess said...

I love your son. He is so stinkin' hilarious! (Let's not forget CUTE!)

Kim H. said...

That kid cracks me up! and come on Jenny its only a dollar, live a litte. Actually, David has gone twice to redbox in the last week and come home with nothing:)

Zach 'n' Jack said...

hilarious! I love the things Collin says, he just cracks me up! Personally, we love redbox - but there have been sometimes when Zach brings something back that I'm like - honestly, if you are going to waste a dollar, at least waste it on a hot fudge sundae in the McD's drive thru!!

Nate Sarah Cooper and Hank said...

what a funny kid! He makes me laugh everytime I read your blog.