3.04.2008

It's sKoOkiE time!!!

What's a skookie, you say? Well, sit back and watch the magic!


What a great helper!!




The final product: a ginormous brownie, ice cream, caramel and whipped cream!!
Holy cow, I think I just gained five pounds by writing that ;)


Two excited boys!


Our family fun night was made possible by the letters
S & G
(Skookie and Grandma Carol)

Thanks so much!!

10 comments:

Shane and Amy Jo said...

Pretty sure I need to go get myself some Scookie! YUM!!! It's good to see you back in the blogging world...you've been missed! What's your email?

Hope things are going well.

The Wilker Family said...

That looks so yummy! Love the new background, so cute!

Jess said...

HOORAY! You're back! We got one of those for Christmas & haven't even used it yet. I think we'd better pull it out!

Nate Sarah Cooper and Hank said...

I assume you got a new computer, I think ours is on its way as well. I am glad to see your back. It looks like we have good taste on backgrounds. I love it. and the skookie looks yummy! Hopefully this summer I will be able to see you! Its seems like its been forever

Camille said...

Yay, your back to blogger world!! I love your family picture! You guys are one good lookin' family!

We didn't go to Alaska... just up past Heber. Utah is so weird. It was 60 degrees down here(provo), and an hour away there was that much snow!

Zach 'n' Jack said...

Yum. Yum. YUMMMMMM! WOW that looks really good and I am definitely wanting some. Glad you are back in the world of blogging! Your family picture is beautiful- man you guys are good lookin'! Miss you!

Cher said...

I love that you did a shout out to Sesame Street with the letters S & G. That skookie looks like a fun treat. The family picture looks great!

Maren said...

Yummy! I love your new background. Where did you get it? And your family picture is so nice. I love the pics of Collin bursting out of the storage bins and eating the whipped cream. What a fun-loving boy! I'm glad your blog is back!

Kim H. said...

Ok, that makes me sick just to look at it:) Glad you are back

Carol Lambert said...

Okay, I am trying this again. Not sure why I haven't been able to post a comment this week. Did you and Jason put a block on any messages from your mother/mother-in-law?! Cute pictures! Glad the Skookies turned out. Glad you are back in the blogging scene -- I've missed you.
Mom