Perhaps a pirate...
or maybe a cowboy...
or my personal favorite...
Mike Wazowski!!
Fun story about Mike: When I got out of the shower one morning, I found Mike sitting on our balcony with a juice box and his feet propped up on a "rock". He then told me:
"It is just such a beautiful day to be outside, mom!"
Fun story about Mike: When I got out of the shower one morning, I found Mike sitting on our balcony with a juice box and his feet propped up on a "rock". He then told me:
"It is just such a beautiful day to be outside, mom!"
His costume was at the top of his closet behind a box of legos. I am still not sure how he found it and got it down!!


6 comments:
So Cute! Collin makes the cutest Mike I have ever seen. Tell him we miss him & his cute smile.
Love, love, love Collin! Good to see you three days in a row last week!
That is so cute! Love it!
Collin cracks me up! that Mike Wazowski costume is too funny :)
Hi Jenny,
BeeJae cuts my hair in Twin. She also does Lauren's, Lindsay's, & my Mom's! She does a really good job. Love her! Her number is 948-0142.
We'll be there in about three weeks for a whole week...the week before Thanksgiving. Maybe we can get together!
Amy
That is so cute! I love the costume! Heather has a new baby? How fun. I can't wait to hear that story.
Love ya
-Jess;)
Post a Comment