11.13.2008

Fall Fun

Before Halloween, we took an afternoon and went to a pumpkin patch and corn maze. Although the "patch" was just a bunch of pumpkins spread out over some hay, we still had fun.

At the patch, they had some activities for the little kids; one was a hay maze. In order to go through it, you had to slide into it.


He picked a bigger pumpkin at first, but then when he spotted this little one, he said it was "made just for him".


I am pretty sure he didn't really need a wagon, but oh well.


After the pumpkin patch, we went over to the college and went through their corn maze. I think Collin thinks he is a super hero or something. Check out that face!



As much as I don't like pictures of myself, here is one for those who have been asking to see my Buddha belly! I was looking down at Collin and didn't even realize Jason took a picture of me.



After the patch and corn maze, we went home to celebrate Jason's birthday. Collin was pretty excited because he bought Jason gifts all by himself (from the Dollar Store), helped me make and decorate the cake and made him a birthday sign for the front door. He also picked out the balloons and the gift bag!



I though they were just posing for the picture... but they really took a bite!!

And again...


This one is funny, but a little gross...Jason told Collin to hold still because Jason was going to lick the icing off Collin's face... (you might want to click on it to make it bigger; then again, you might not!!)



Here they are seeing their faces for the first time.





I sure do love my boys!!

6 comments:

Kim H. said...

That pic of you is so good! Frame it:)

Zach 'n' Jack said...

That picture is fantastic, you look so beautiful! And I am not sure what I think about your husband giving your son the tongue.... you are just one of 'those' families I guess! Happy birthday Jason!! I can't believe how grown up Collin is!! AHH!

Harmony said...

Those cake pictures are too much!! Your boys are FuNnY!!!

Jess said...

I can't believe collin is 5! crazy!! love the cake pics. they are very cute!
I need your current email address!
Love
-Jess:)
p.s. you look so stinking cute. i want to rub the belly

Julie said...

Cute Pics! What are you going to do when you add another boy to all that crazy? Watch out....just a heads up from another out numbered mom.

PS. My sisters & I will not be doing the Christmas Boutique this year. My sister is in the middle of selling her house. We are planning for next year (It may even be in Idaho Falls, because that is where she will be.)

Carol Lambert said...

Wow, the party at your place was sure more fun than the one at ours! Life at the Urry apartment looks like one good thing after another! The licking one kind of made me queasy -- guess it's that "personal space" thing!
Belly looks good! I was going to say "fat", but that got me in lots of trouble last week!

Love you guys,
Mom/Grandma