Fun pictures. Looks like they really got into it & had a blast.
Cute, Jen! What a sweet post :)
very cute!
They are so cute! How fun to have Carlie around! Looks very festive at your house.
Hey girl!!! I can't believe you only have a couple weeks left of your pregnancy! I am so dang excited for you! What a great mom you are! Good luck. I hope you are feeling okay at this point, and all that jazz!!! Have a great holiday!!!
What cute kids! Maybe they were meant to be twins! Sorry we won't see you at Christmas time! Have a good one.
It would be hard to find two cuter kids -- both must come from a great gene pool! Looks like they really had fun. Thanks to you and Jason for being great parents/aunt & uncle.Merry Christmas,Proud Mom/Grandma
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Fun pictures. Looks like they really got into it & had a blast.
Cute, Jen! What a sweet post :)
very cute!
They are so cute! How fun to have Carlie around! Looks very festive at your house.
Hey girl!!! I can't believe you only have a couple weeks left of your pregnancy! I am so dang excited for you! What a great mom you are! Good luck. I hope you are feeling okay at this point, and all that jazz!!! Have a great holiday!!!
What cute kids! Maybe they were meant to be twins! Sorry we won't see you at Christmas time! Have a good one.
It would be hard to find two cuter kids -- both must come from a great gene pool!
Looks like they really had fun. Thanks to you and Jason for being great parents/aunt & uncle.
Merry Christmas,
Proud Mom/Grandma
Post a Comment