1.26.2009

Cute cousins

My sister and mom came up this past weekend to bring Collin back from Utah. We couldn't pass an opportunity to get some pictures of the two youngest grandkids!!




By the way, Halle is 4 months old...isn't she a doll!!

5 comments:

Julie said...

She is a doll & your little guy is so handsome!

Kathryn said...

Too adorable!! Congratulations Jenny and Heather on two special angels!! This is Kathy Peters!!

Kim H. said...

He is so cute, can I hold him?

Cher said...

Congratulations on the new addition to your family! I am glad everything is going well. Collin is a great big brother.

Monica said...

Such cute babies!
I think McKay looks like Collin as a baby only a little bit chubbier. I would also claim him as one of mine. I can see a little bit of Joseph in him as well. Glad he is healthy and happy!