Can you say, "high maintenance"? Wow, I wish I had all those luxuries to help me go to sleep when I was little. As I remember it, I had to share the bed with two siblings and was lucky to get a pillow and a tiny portion of the blanket!
She sure is cute, though. Love, Mom/Grandma
I do kinda worry that her friends might make fun of her at sleepovers ... and can you just imagine their reaction at YW Girls Camp?! Fast forward a few more years, and think of the surprise her poor unsuspecting husband will experience on the honeymoon!
They are born that way!! I would love it if I could have one of those nice quiet little babies that just snuggled with you & then went to bed quietly. However, I seem to only get the kids who feel the need to constantly be moving and AWAKE! So all of these items were introduced to help the little one turn off her ever active brain! Sorry-I can't help it if my kids are so smart & have so much to think about! Mom of Beautiful Diva
4 comments:
I have never heard of a sleep mask for babies. Just wait until she can rip it off her eyes!
The funny thing is she loves it!! If it comes off, she gets upset until you put it back. Silly girl!
Can you say, "high maintenance"? Wow, I wish I had all those luxuries to help me go to sleep when I was little. As I remember it, I had to share the bed with two siblings and was lucky to get a pillow and a tiny portion of the blanket!
She sure is cute, though.
Love,
Mom/Grandma
I do kinda worry that her friends might make fun of her at sleepovers ... and can you just imagine their reaction at YW Girls Camp?! Fast forward a few more years, and think of the surprise her poor unsuspecting husband will experience on the honeymoon!
They are born that way!! I would love it if I could have one of those nice quiet little babies that just snuggled with you & then went to bed quietly. However, I seem to only get the kids who feel the need to constantly be moving and AWAKE! So all of these items were introduced to help the little one turn off her ever active brain! Sorry-I can't help it if my kids are so smart & have so much to think about! Mom of Beautiful Diva
Post a Comment