I want to hold him, were you trying to torture him in that last one:)
very cute! he obviously was done with all the pics by the last one! LOL
He is SO cute! I love the one with the half smile...and what a talented baby! You make 'em good! :-)
He's so precious. I like the one of him kind of smiling. And can he really hold his own bottle up?! That is impressive. I'm trying to teach Eleanor how to do that, and she's 4 months. And loved Collin's "too cool" pics. He's so cute! Man.
He looks like he is hungry in the first few. Between eating his finger and a block, what are you trying to do, starve him? He sure is a cutie!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I want to hold him, were you trying to torture him in that last one:)
very cute! he obviously was done with all the pics by the last one! LOL
He is SO cute! I love the one with the half smile...and what a talented baby! You make 'em good! :-)
He's so precious. I like the one of him kind of smiling. And can he really hold his own bottle up?! That is impressive. I'm trying to teach Eleanor how to do that, and she's 4 months. And loved Collin's "too cool" pics. He's so cute! Man.
He looks like he is hungry in the first few. Between eating his finger and a block, what are you trying to do, starve him? He sure is a cutie!
Post a Comment