I can't believe my little baby is 2 months old! A small part of me is sad that he is changing already. But it is so fun to see him interact with us more. His little smile just warms my heart. I took him to the Dr. today and here are his stats:
10 lbs 15 oz
22.25 inches
Yes, folks. It is true...I have a baby on the charts!! McKay is in the 25 percentile. Can you believe it?! Collin wasn't even on the charts at this age, except for his ginormous head! I am also happy to report that McKay's head is in the 25 percentile. What a well-rounded kid.
Enjoy some of his 2 month old pictures!!
How I wish his eyes would have been open during this shot.
3 comments:
ABSOLUTELY DARLING! This just makes me miss him! A baby on the charts -- that doesn't happen very often in our family. Maybe he has some of his daddy's genes.
Those pictures are sooo cute! I love them!
Great pictures. He is cute. I wonder when I will get to see him in person and hold him.
Post a Comment