4.28.2009

Happy 8 Day!



To help celebrate our 8th anniversary, enjoy some Michael Buble along with some Jason and a little of Jenny! (To get the full experience, read along with the lyrics.) Enjoy!!

Everything
You're a falling star,

you're the getaway car.


You're the line in the sand when I go too far.


You're the swimming pool,


on an August day.


And you're the perfect thing to say.


And you play it coy but it's kinda cute.


Ah, when you smile at me you know exactly what you do.


Baby, don't pretend that you don't know it's true.


'cause you can see it when I look at you.



And in this CrAzY life,


and through these CrAzY times



It's YOU,


it's YOU,


you make me sing.


You're every line,


you're every word,


you're everything.




You're a carousel,


you're a wishing well,


And you light me up,


when you ring my bell.


You're a mystery,


you're from outer space,


You're every minute of my everyday.

And I can't believe, uh that you're my man,


And I get to kiss you baby just because I can.


Whatever comes our way,


we'll see it through,

And you know that's what

our love can do!

13 comments:

camjackieward said...

Man! I miss you guys! You need to move back to Salt Lake.

Kim H. said...

so cool, I love it! Can't believe you have so many pics with you two together. Need to take more.

PNRBAC said...

I LOVE THIS!! I just laughed and laughed - you two are WONDERFUL! Happy 8th!

Heather English said...

awwwww...how sweet. you guys sure have a lot of pictures of you guys kissing!

Joe and Mary said...

Too cute!!
you are way good at taking pictures! Joe and I have our wedding pictures together and that's about it.

The Gentry's said...

You have alot of fun pics together. (and I'm sure that's not even half of them!!) Yay for 8 years!
Oh, and tell your cute mama Happy Birthday.

Sheffers said...

This is the best post, I loved the pictures. I laughed pretty hard and your so creative. Wow, you have a lot of pictures together, I am very impressed. Happy 8!

Harmony said...

It's a good think you two are in it for the long haul, because you sure have some excellent black mail material! Happy Anniversary!

Zach 'n' Jack said...

happy anniversary!!!!! You guys are the most amazing couple, i admire you guys so much. LOVE all the pics, you two are beautiful! And hilarious to boot!

Jess said...

Happy Anniversary you crazy kids! :)

Julie said...

So Cute! Happy Anniversary!

Hannah said...

That was so cute!!! Way fun to see those pictures!!! Congrats on 8 years!!! We NEED to get together with you guys SOON!!!! =)

-Hannah

Lianne said...

You are so creative and it has your it's got to be perfect touch. I loved it. Can you make one for my anniversary?