4.22.2009

Shoshone Falls and dodge ball

We went to the Falls three times in the past two days because they are so full and beautiful right now!

Here is Collin with my Grandma Chandler. She came over for the weekend and all the festivities with my cousins. On Monday we got to spend some time with her. Collin loved having her around (and so did I!)




Dillon and Collin


Collin, Dillon, Aaron and Jason spent some time outside with the boys playing dodge ball on the trampoline. I love how Collin lays down completely flat to avoid the ball.





I love Dillon's face in this one.


It was so fun for Collin to have someone to play with. We can't wait until they come again this summer!!

1 comment:

Carol Lambert said...

Summer fun! Dillon will be back in Twin Falls very soon and he and Collin can start right where they left off!