7.07.2009

*News Flash*

THIS JUST IN...

Jenny Urry is updating her blog.

"What?!"
"No way"

"I never thought I'd see the day"

I know, I know. It has been quite a while. But it is true...I am spending a ridiculously long time updating this blog. However, I am posting them on the dates they really happened.

What does that mean? That means you have to scroll past the extremely L O N G post about how much I love my crazy husband. It is a sacrifice I hope you are willing to take.

AND NOW BACK TO YOUR REGULARLY SCHEDULED BLOG SURFING.

PS So far I have only posted about 4 of the 4,276 events that have happened since March...so, stay tuned!

5 comments:

Julie said...

Well, it is about time. Looks like a fun filled & busy couple of months. Mckay is a cutie!

Carol Lambert said...

Glad you're catching up. What in the world have you been doing?!

Sarah and Trent said...

Yeah!! That is SO crazy about your sister-in-law - man were we just meant to be family or what?

If you guys are ever down here, definately let me know. It has been WAY too long since we've seen you and it would be so much fun to get together. We'll be back up in ID in October for Hailey's Baptism...that would be fun if we could see you then...and Jeff's mission farewell in November/December probably...

Anyways - your family is so cute and I love the posts!

Oops..I guess it was my turn to leave a long comment! :-)

Sheffers said...

WOW! I thought after your blog about your anniversary you just couldnt get any better so you simply gave up. I am glad your back.

Julie in the studio said...

... and I love you!