10.24.2007

Pumpkin Walk

This past weekend, Collin and I headed up north to the wonderful city of Logan. We had fun visiting and playing with the Jensen's, but the highlight was the pumpkin walk.
Unfortunately, I can't post all of them, but here are some of our favorites.

Kade with his "monster" from the Monster Mash...


Classic T.V. shows like Sesame Street and the Brady Bunch...


But, of course, the all time favorite was...

HAIRSPRAY!!!!

3 comments:

Nate Sarah Cooper and Hank said...

Jenny I cant believe how old collin is he is adorable! I have enjoyed checking out your blog, I am excited to see some family has joined in the blogging. Since I havent seen anyone in years this is a nice way to check everyone out. You need to check out our newest addition little Cooper George. Love Sarah Wells

Zach 'n' Jack said...

JENNY!!! I tried to call you on our birthday but I couldn't get a hold of you and your machine didn't say if it was your house or not, so I didn't leave a message because I didn't know if you had moved.... That is a really long run-on sentence! How are you?! MISS YOU! Find us @ thebeattiebunch.blogspot.com
- Jackie B

Nate Sarah Cooper and Hank said...

jenny you have been tagged by me check out my blog to know what to do