11.01.2007

Hairspray eXtRaVaGaNzA !!

So, about a month ago I took my Mom and Heather to see Hairspray. After we left, I told Heather that I was going to be Tracy Turnblad for Halloween. Then we came up with the great idea that she should be Amber.

Fast forward to the night of Bette and Marilyn's Halloween party...there were so many Hairspray vibes in my parent's house, they decided to dress up too!! We had a blast and even though it wasn't a contest, I think we were the hit of the party!!!

Hairspray cast (in alphabetical order)
Pruddy Pingleton..................................................Carol
Tracy Turnblad..................................................Jenny
Wilber Turnblad..................................................Gordon
Amber Von Tussle.............................................Heather


PS Just wanted to give a shout out to Jason...he made our hairspray cans look like the real thing!! Thanks, hun ;)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow you guys look awesome! I've been wanting to see that movie, but have been a little concerned about John Travolta as a woman- could they not find a real one to play her?

Anonymous said...

I guess it would help if I saw this movie, but you guys look great!

Colette said...

Jenny you look great! Way to go!

camjackieward said...

These are the best. You should post them on Wikipedia to advertise for the movie!