I absolutely LOVED Collin's costume this year. The best part? This was the first year HE picked his costume! Here was our conversation:
Collin: I got it mom!
Jenny: Got what?
C: What I want to be for trick or treat night
J: Oh, what?
C: Well, he is short and kind of a cirlce, just like me!! Oh, and he is green.
J: Who is it?
C: Mike from the Monsters, Inc!!!!



Collin, Lorelei and Ema (two of Collin's favorite friends!!)
12 comments:
Collin looks adorable- what a cute little Mike!
That costume in the middle looks like one I saw on www.lambertfamilyblog.blogspot.com only the kid on that site was cuter.
very cute he makes a perfect little mike
I'm pretty sure this frog is the cutest ever! And Mike is pretty awesome.
yes jenny, nate did dye his goat and yes he did grow it out for a week just for shaggy. We really get into Halloween at our house. When you can be someone different for a day why not?
Jenny- you've been tagged-check our blog for info!
I love it! He is so cute. What a fun Halloween!
Didn't know you had a blog...I think the whole world does...he is so cute!
This is kim hammond, By the way.
Jenny are you still alive? Its been a month I need to see more pictures of you and your cute fam.
Jen- are you still out there? We haven't heard from you for awhile so we thought we'd just check in!
Post a Comment