12.04.2007

Guilty

Well...the inevitable has happened...although I told myself for years that I would NEVER put my kids in dorky sweaters, I couldn't resist. I guess as long as HE is happy, he can wear them.

This also proves we should never say never (especially when it is something our parent's did to us) because it usually ends up happening!!

5 comments:

Carol Lambert said...

I THINK HE LOOKS DARLING! WHAT'S THIS ABOUT DORKY ... AND OUR PARENTS? BETTER WATCH WHAT YOU SAY WHEN IT IS THIS CLOSE TO CHRISTMAS!
LOVE,
MOM/PROUD GRANDMA WHO LOVES DORKY SWEATERS

Anonymous said...

That sweater would only be dorky if you or Jason were wearing it- or any adult! He looks adorable!

Cagney and Laci said...

Dorky sweaters are the best, just ask Christian!! He is getting so big!

Nate Sarah Cooper and Hank said...

Very cute, I have to agree with Chant, I hope you didnt buy matching sweaters for the whole fam... glad to see you are still alive sorry you have been sick. I hope you are feeling better.

Heather Jo said...

Dorky...guess this is the last hand-me-down he ever gets from his favorite cousin Kade! (Who also still wears the dorkey sweater handed down from Hunter!!)