12.11.2007

Date Night

Last week, we were lucky enough to watch Carlie and Davis for the night. Collin was so excited!

Well, after playing for awhile and eating dinner, it was time to put Davis down for bed. Apparently Davis didn't agree with me ;) Since he didn't like being in the portable crib, I decided to hold him on the couch to see if that would to the trick.

To keep Collin and Carlie busy in his room, I let them take our portable DVD player in there and watch a movie. You would of thought I told them they were going to Disneyland! They were so excited :)

So, while I got to spend some sweet down time with Davis (who did fall asleep), the kids were having a great time in Collin's room!! When Rick and Monica came home, we checked on them and knew we had to take some pictures. They had put Collin's bean bag chair up on his bed and were so cute together.



This is the look I got when I asked them to open their eyes a little more!!


We let them finish their movie and when we went back in, Collin was playing with Carlie's hair. Oh, the the fun of cousins ;)

PS For his big date night, Collin dressed himself...a Batman PJ top with, none other than, a swim suit on bottom. Carlie was very impressed!!

1 comment:

Carol Lambert said...

BEAUTIFUL TREE, COLLIN! ENJOY THE FUN "DATE NIGHTS" WHILE IT IS STILL JUST HIS CUTE LITTLE COUSIN HE IS WITH! SOON ENOUGH HE WILL WANT TO BRING SOME CUTE GIRL FROM SCHOOL HOME TO 'STUDY' IN HIS ROOM! I'LL BET YOU WON'T BE TAKING PICTURES AND PUTTING THAT ON A BLOG!

LOVE, MOM/GRANDMA