Collin was very excited to help decorate the tree this year! We had the tree up with no decorations for about a week while we were waiting for Jason to finish his finals. Every day Collin would ask if we would get to decorate; when I would say no, he would say, "Oh, man!!"
Sunday was the big day!!
He got excited seeing every decoration that we pulled out of the box. For some reason, the acorns were his favorite :)
Showcasing his awesome tree decorating skills.
All lit up!
Notice his "happy" face; he was sad when we were done.




2 comments:
Your tree looks great! Shane & I love the Collin updates! He's just so dang cute! Hope you guys are getting all ready for Christmas day!!!
I love all your posts. It seems like Collin is just the best little boy. So cute and so full of personality. Does he ever give you any trouble? Dillon has definitely been acting "2" lately. So sweet one minute, then I'm ready to tear my hair out the next. He isn't real good at obeying these days. We're really having to discipline these days. Keep the updates coming. We love them!!
Nan
Post a Comment