I know, I know, I am a tad bit behind, but I decided to post some of our fun holiday activities anyway. Collin was very excited to make cookies for Santa. He even told us that Santa would like ours the "very bestest!!"
We hope you enjoy the pictures as much as we enjoyed making the cookies ;)
Even though Collin and I have made cookies together numerous times, it was really fun to make them all together as a family!!
We were pretty impressed with Collin's dough rolling abilities...check it out...

(hopefully, one day, he will be able to start rolling in some different kind of "dough")
One more thing, although it looks more like Halloween with his costume and all, it was actually the day before Christmas Eve...apparently my son is a little confused when it comes to holidays!!

(hopefully, one day, he will be able to start rolling in some different kind of "dough")
One more thing, although it looks more like Halloween with his costume and all, it was actually the day before Christmas Eve...apparently my son is a little confused when it comes to holidays!!







1 comment:
Those pictures are ADORABLE!! It looks like you guys had so much fun. Collin is such a ham!
Post a Comment