1.17.2008

Lambert Christmas Party

The day after Christmas we got together with my family for our Christmas Party. It was a wonderful day full of yummy food (like always), fun games (especially Apples to Apples, yea right!) and of course just hanging out with everyone. Here are a few pictures.

I think Collin and my Dad must have the same dance teacher:

The kids were pretty excited about opening presents:


Collin surprised my dad (and mom)with my dad's old collection of Binaca bottles. They "accidentally" got thrown out when they moved to their new house 2 1/2 years ago, but I have secretly been saving them waiting for the perfect time to give them back!!


Of course, the hit of the party was the dancing/singing Spiderman!! This oh so special gift was given to Collin by Kade. We just hope that next year Collin will draw Kade's name so we can give him a special gift in return!!



I will try to post a video later, he actually is a pretty cute Spiderman!!

No comments: