1.17.2008

Fun in the sun


After Christmas, we headed down to the land of the sun, Arizona, to visit Denise (Jason's sister) and her family. This is our third year doing this and we absolutely LOVE going down there.

We stay up late, play games, joke around, sleep in, enjoy the beautiful weather and, of course, take lots of pictures!! I am sure my next several posts will include pictures from our trip.

Now, this next part may not come as a surprise to those who have known me since my childhood. I have this bad habit/odd personality quirk:

I tend to leave something behind after I visit someone.

I am sure a wise psychologist (or my mom) would say this is because I have a fear of people forgetting about me. Or maybe it is because I envy their life and want to be a part of it.

Whatever the reason may be, I am pretty sure I have topped myself this time.
Take a look at what I left in Arizona:




5 comments:

Nate Sarah Cooper and Hank said...

I love all your pictures. Collin is growing up so much!! I love the shaving pictures, he must have watched his dad a few times. How long is he in Arizona with out you? You and Jason need to go on a little vacation now!

Carol Lambert said...

SORRY, COLLIN. HOPE TO SEE YOU AGAIN BEFORE YOU LEAVE ON YOUR MISSION.
LOVE,
GRANDMA CAROL

Zach 'n' Jack said...

You left Collin??? How brave of you! Do you think they would take Keegan too??? He's not toooooooo much trouble :-) Love that pic of Collin, dang, he is SO cute. What a handsome man!

Anonymous said...

So, Jen how long did you leave Collin in Arizona? I also do remember your habit of leaving things behind. I kind of thought it was cool. Because you're cool...

PNRBAC said...

Holy COW!!So good to hear from you!! I am so glad you found us! How in the...? WOW! Cute family! Your blog opened up a whole new High School flood gate of new blogs to check out! SO FUN!! SO what was your lil' guy doing in AZ for 3 weeks!?!
Nat