NO -- I love the blog sites -- hurry and get a new computer! It is the best way for this old Grandma to get her daily "fix" of the grandkids!Love,Mom
sorry about your computer...so when do I get to be one of the coolest people you know?hurry backKim
Hey Jenny, I know your computer is on the fritz but I promised to post a comment so you could get a link to our blog. So here you go!
I thought you said your computer got fixed....We are waiting....
Post a Comment
4 comments:
NO -- I love the blog sites -- hurry and get a new computer! It is the best way for this old Grandma to get her daily "fix" of the grandkids!
Love,
Mom
sorry about your computer...so when do I get to be one of the coolest people you know?
hurry back
Kim
Hey Jenny, I know your computer is on the fritz but I promised to post a comment so you could get a link to our blog. So here you go!
I thought you said your computer got fixed....We are waiting....
Post a Comment