1.26.2008

Best Day Ever!!

After 21 days of living in quietness (and loneliness)....Collin came home from Arizona!!!

Aunt Denise (Collin's favorite person) made him a "smoosh mellow" (translation: marshmallow) chart to help count down the days until he came home.
My two buddies were very excited to see each other again!
To make the day even more special, we had a surprise lunch for Collin with Grandpa Gord, Grandma Carol, Uncle Rick and Dave Tovey. But really I was the one surprised when Heather, Hunter and Kade showed up at the lunch!! It was very sweet and made the day even more wonderful.


Welcome Home Collin!! We love you!!

6 comments:

Zach 'n' Jack said...

Seriously Jenny, HOW DID YOU DO IT?? I can honestly say I am a wimp about leaving my kids. Keegan is 3 1/2 and I have only been away from him over night 2 times. I would be fine leaving him overnight now, but no one wants to take him.......But still, 21 days?? You are my idol. Glad he is home safe and sound! Did he fly home by himself?? How did this work out?

Colette said...

When I first saw the post of you leaving Collin in Arizona, I thought you were joking! WOW, way to go Jenny!

Jess said...

When you said you left Collin in Arizona, I thought you were teasing! How fun. I'll bet he had a great time w/the cousins! Did you miss him like crazy?!

Nate Sarah Cooper and Hank said...

wow 21 days how did you do it with out him? That must have been a long 21 days!! Glad he is home with you !

Shane and Amy Jo said...

Glad to see you got your child back. He's too cute! Looks like we're going to try to be to the Poky reunion. Shane may not get there but I'm going to try to for sure. It'll be fun to visit...and show off the babes!!!

Merinda Reeder said...

I found you. Collin's bigger. Hi from a far-away friend. :)