So, I know that this holiday has already been forgotten since there was a more celebrated holiday so close to it; but even if the two holidays were on the same day, I could never forget about St. Patrick's Day!
While I was growing up, my favorite holiday quickly became St. Patty's Day. My mom would always make it such a fun, interesting day. It was always exciting for me to see what she was going to turn green! We would always have a "green dinner" with our family (including Bette & Marilyn).
A couple of years ago, I had a few couples over to celebrate, and I told myself that I would do that every year...but it hasn't happened again. But, in order to carry on one of my favorite traditions, I still always have a green dinner to celebrate my favorite holiday!! Here is our feast this year:
We had green banana pancakes, green eggs & ham and green milk!


3 comments:
Jenny! I would love to hang out with someone like you! I will email you my phone number, etc. Just give me a call! Can't wait to see you.
Lovely green dinner, but who in the heck is the crazy lady in the glasses, and where did you get that picture?!
Look yummy, we had green pancakes too!
Post a Comment