4.18.2008

Calling All Warriors!!



If you happen to be a fellow Warrior and graduated in the coolest year ever (1998, of course), then please visit this site...


It looks like a reunion is in the planning stages!! I can't believe we are that old; say it ain't so ;)

5 comments:

Shane and Amy Jo said...

Shane graduated in '98 too. Gosh...you are old! Hope things are going well.

Nate Sarah Cooper and Hank said...

Jenny I am setting my blog private will you let me know you e-mail so I can invite you. Even if you dont want to look at my blog I will make you. HEHE THANKS

Sheryll said...

i'll SO see you all there ;)

I added you to my blog! How are you??? I'm glad Jill had some familiar links up!

- Sheryll

Ashley Bennion said...

Jenny Lambert!!! I just thought I would say hello! This is Ashley Nebel Bennion :) I linked on to your blog through Suzanne Alexander (Rick's sister-in-law) I grew up with her husband and she and I work together too) So I was just wondering if you wanted to get together and play My Little Ponies sometime? lol - I hope to go to the reunion but we are expecting and he will only be about a month old - so I am not sure if we will come or not - Anywhoo - Here is our blog http://bennybfamily.blogspot.com/ - It is fun to see your cute family - Thanks - Ash (ashleybennion@hotmail.com)

PNRBAC said...

Hey Jen,
Get your cute family pic an profile up on ths98.myevent.com! That's our HS blog and you'll be amazed to see people from HS that you haven't seen since graduation! It's pretty crazy.
nat