This is a shout out to my dear hubby, Jason. On May 1st he officially graduated with is master's degree in Occupational Therapy!! What an accomplishment. I am so proud of him and love him so much!
PINNING CEREMONY
On April 30th, his program had a "pinning ceremony". Here we are enjoying the view at the JSMB.
At the end of the night, Jason and his classmate Emily, presented the students and faculty with what they called "superlative awards". You know, like in high school when kids would get cutest smile or something like that. Anyway, they came up with great ones. It was so fun to see Jason up there entertaining the crowd. Not everyone is lucky enough to see his crazy side, so it was great. Jas had multiple people tell him that it was the hit of the night. Way to go!!
By the way, Jason received two awards...therapist most likely to incorporate golf into a rehab session...and...Master Rhymer!
GRADUATION CEREMONY
I thought this picture was so sweet. Collin was patiently waiting to see Jason walk out. He was so proud and excited for his daddy.

So, I thought this was a fun picture. As the processional is under way (kind of a serious thing), you know, with the music playing and all, Jason saw that I was taking pictures, so he gathered his peers that were by him!! Since he was near the end of the line, it didn't slow things down too badly ;)
GRADUATION CEREMONY
I thought this picture was so sweet. Collin was patiently waiting to see Jason walk out. He was so proud and excited for his daddy.

So, I thought this was a fun picture. As the processional is under way (kind of a serious thing), you know, with the music playing and all, Jason saw that I was taking pictures, so he gathered his peers that were by him!! Since he was near the end of the line, it didn't slow things down too badly ;)
My awesome dad was nice enough to go to the other side of the arena so he could get a good shot of Jason. Luckily, Jason spotted him before he went up, so once again, he paused for a picture.







5 comments:
Miss Jenny Lambert, Hi! It's Kelli Wood (Bramble)! Good to see some familiar faces around. We are living in Michigan while the husband goes to law school. Congrats that your husband is done with all that. Can't wait. Anyway, hope you are doing good! Take Care
Me,too! Me,too! I want to be proud of Jason and Jenny! What a wonderful accomplishment. Just think, you put 7 good years into your education, so you could go to Twin Falls, Idaho. Proof, if you really needed it, that there ain't no dummies in Idaho!
Love you,
Carol Chandler
Class of '71
Pocatello (IDAHO) High School
CONGRATS! I'm so excited for you guys! So, you decided on Twin Falls?
WAY TO GO!!!!!!!!! Isn't it such an awesome feeling to have that sense of accomplishment?! Now its on to bigger and better things.
Steve
Congrats!!!!! Yeah for Jason (and YOU). Wish we were there to celebrate with you - good luck as you get ready for your next adventure! Miss you tons! (ps, have I mentioned that we have people in our ward from Midway? Kelly and Andrea Jarvis...I think they know Jason)
Post a Comment