So sad! Carlie asks all the time, "When is Collin moving?" She is already upset that Collin is leaving. She is going to miss him and we will miss you guys! Have fun anyway!
Congratulations on graduation and congrats to finding a job so quickly! How exciting for you guys! Now who are we going to play cards with until odd hours of the morning? Good Luck, and another CONGRATULATIONS!
Good Luck in Idaho I'm sure your so sad you aren't going to Elko! Congrats on your graduation Jason. I'm sad your moving so soon, I was excited for nights of Nerts again. Have fun though with your new adventure.
Congrats Jenny (and Jason) on the big move. I hope all went well, and that you are now having fun unpacking the 5000 boxes you had to pack up just a couple days ago. I'm so happy for you. Please keep in touch, and good luck in ID! Our blog is seiterfam.blogspot.com I'd love to hear from you.
10 comments:
Countdown? 7 is not a countdown. 7 is a WEEK. Have fun and congratulations.
The 23rd!!! wow, can I come see you at the end of June, I will be driving through...good luck!
I'm SO glad you opted out on Elko!
So sad! Carlie asks all the time,
"When is Collin moving?" She is already upset that Collin is leaving. She is going to miss him and we will miss you guys! Have fun anyway!
Oh man! I'm going to be sad you're not close, but I'm so happy for you guys! Congrats!
That's wonderful! Congratulations! Idaho's a great place to be. If you ever come to the big city (Boise), we'll have to meet up!
You are leaving this Friday? We never got to go to lunch. Keep in touch and have fun packing! Give Collin a big kiss for me!
Congratulations on graduation and congrats to finding a job so quickly! How exciting for you guys! Now who are we going to play cards with until odd hours of the morning? Good Luck, and another CONGRATULATIONS!
Good Luck in Idaho I'm sure your so sad you aren't going to Elko! Congrats on your graduation Jason.
I'm sad your moving so soon, I was excited for nights of Nerts again. Have fun though with your new adventure.
Congrats Jenny (and Jason) on the big move. I hope all went well, and that you are now having fun unpacking the 5000 boxes you had to pack up just a couple days ago. I'm so happy for you. Please keep in touch, and good luck in ID! Our blog is seiterfam.blogspot.com
I'd love to hear from you.
Post a Comment