Well, I guess we are officially Idahoans now. This past weekend there was a parade and mini carnival/fair to celebrate Western Days. However, when we said we were going to a party at the park, Collin said in a very surprised voice:
"Just for ME?!? That is SO nice of all our new friends, Mom!"
Yes, Collin. It is true. The world does revolve around you.
After about ten entries (at the parade) and no one had thrown any candy, Collin asked:
"Uhh, Mom. Where is all the candy?"
He was excited when people started throwing some out.
This is his expression after I told him to give me all his candy. He thought I wanted to eat it, but really I just was going to hold it so he could get more. But he wasn't going to let that candy out of his sight!
After the High School marching band came by, Collin pretended to play the trumpet. I know, I know, my kid is playing the trumpet through his nose. What talent!
At the park, there was this cute train that Collin loved. There was about 12 different cars each with a different animal painted on it. Interestingly, he picked the purple butterfly. Go figure.

Collin wanted to try this ride. I have no idea what he is looking for in the first picture, but I thought it was cute. It took a minute for him to get used to climbing up and dropping down (check out his face in the last pic).
We had a great first weekend as a family in Twin Falls.
Thanks to all those who threw such a big party in our honor!!

Collin wanted to try this ride. I have no idea what he is looking for in the first picture, but I thought it was cute. It took a minute for him to get used to climbing up and dropping down (check out his face in the last pic).
We had a great first weekend as a family in Twin Falls.
Thanks to all those who threw such a big party in our honor!!






7 comments:
Glad you're having fun! I invited you to my blog, so let me know if you still can't view it.
It was nice to hear from you. As long as you're OK with it, I'd like to put you on my blogging buddies list so I can stay "all up in your business!" Colin is adorable and I hope you guys are doing well and adjusting to idaho life. I hope it's spud-tacular. Sorry, for some reason I am into really NOT being humorous lately. Good luck with everything, and I'll be watching you :)
Yay for Western Days! That's a pretty classy parade, eh? It's so fun (and kinda weird) to see pictures of you with the "icons" of Twin Falls in the background. And you're not just visiting...you LIVE there!
-Aaron
Hey Jen,
We have family in Twin Falls and they love it. I hope you love it there, although I am a bit disappointed you didn't come to St. George. See you later.
Jill B.
Where are you? In a house, an apartment? Lets see pics! I really am coming through there at the end of June...want visitors?
Miss you guys! I'm sad I didn't get the chance to say "goodbye." Gavin asked a little while ago about having Collin come and play. I had to tell him the sad news.
That's so cute! It looks like a lot of fun! Collin is the cutest.
Post a Comment