The day finally came that Collin has been waiting for. Since we moved he has been asking about preschool. He would say things like, "Mom, 'member when I use to go to school and it wasn't just you and me all day?" I would say, "Yes" and then he would finish the conversation by saying "Well, can I have that again, I really liked it!"
So, September 8th came and he couldn't have been happier.






5 comments:
so cute! How are you feeling?
He is the cutest kid ever! I think I would like to have a conversation with him all day long!
I love that picture of him jumping. That captures the moment perfectly. What a cute boy. Dillon LOVED playing with Collin and has been asking for him ever since we left. So we'll have to get together again the next time we're in town (Christmas?).
Nan
Collin is such a cutie. I miss that kid!
Way to go, Collin! Only about 19 more years to go! Sure hope he is this excited as he begins every year.
Mom/Grandma
Post a Comment