Last week, Jason and I went in for our ultrasound...I can't believe I am already halfway...it has gone by so fast (and smooth). Enjoy the pictures!!
These 4D ones (I think that is what they are) are so sweet to me.
Here is my favorite. It is kind of hard to see...but give it a shot. The head is in the upper left corner with it's hand to the right of it's face. You can see one eye, the nose and a cute little smile!!
Can you see it?!?!?
4 comments:
Life is amazing! It's a miracle!
I'm so excited for you! He looks just like you!!! It is a He, right?!? Hope that things keep going smoothly. Thanks for sharing!
I love when you finally get to see your little peanut. The 3D images are too crazy!!
I accidentally deleted this comment from my mom...sorry mom!!
Pretty exciting! He looks pretty good, but sure hope he gets just a little bit cuter!
Jenny, keep doing all the things you should -- sleeping, resting, light housework only, pedicures, eating fun foods, -- enjoy this time! Soon you will have two little boys to chase around the house -- well, three, if you count Jason!
Mom
Post a Comment