9.16.2008

Dr. Collin

We wanted to do something fun to announce to our families what we are having. So we thought we would have Dr. Collin tell everyone. ENJOY!!




FYI ~ the video is 3 minutes long

12 comments:

Zach 'n' Jack said...

holy cow, I can't believe how much he has changed! It is so cute to hear him talk. Thanks Dr. Collin! A BOY, how exciting!!!!!! Congrats, 2 boys are a handful, but SO much fun. I am SO SO SO SO SO happy for you!

Julie said...

Jenny that is such a cute video. Tell Dr. Collin congrats on getiing his Brother! Congrats to all of you. I can't believe I have a blog either it goes against all of my beliefs.

Me said...

Wahoo!!!!! Congratulations for everything Jenny! You guys definitely make cute boys, so how fun to have two of them!!!! BTW: It was soo good to see you at the ten year!! GOod luck with the rest of pregnancy!! See you!

Kim H. said...

Congrats! I am sure Collin is thrilled to get a brother, G. sure wishes he had one:)

Maren said...

Yay for a boy!! Collin is going to be such a proud big brother. What a cute way to announce it with the video. Good luck in the weeks to come! By the way, you might want to check my blog if you haven't in the last few days. I know I didn't post for FOREVER, but I finally did with something interesting...

Camille said...

That was the cutest thing EVER!! Congratulations you guys! Boys are the best!

The Gentry's said...

Is Dr Collins taking new patients, I'm looking for a doctor right now. (I'm not PG, just looking!) Congrats, that is so exciting for you!! :)

Guymon Family said...

Congratulations! Collin is growing up fast! He will be a great brother.

Jess said...

Dr. Collin! You are the smartest Dr. I have met in a long time. You did a great job with the ultrasound! That was so cute. CONGRATS on another boy!!! I am so excited for you!!

Cher said...

That is such a clever idea. Winnie the Pooh, the electric razor. Collin is hilarious. I can't wait to see this baby with 5 chambers in his heart! Congratulations, I am so excited for you!

Sheryll said...

Congrats!!!!!!

Now come visit us!

- Sheryll
http://sherylllynnephotography.blogspot.com

Cara said...

Jenny I am so happy for you!!! Congrats. I love having two of the same together so they can play! Good luck with everything. What a cute idea to tell everyone. He is such a cutie and a great doctor. Is he accepting new patients?