12.22.2008

It's a Christmas Miracle!!

I was driving around running errands when...

What to my wondering eyes should appear,
but this fantastic little sign that caused me such cheer!! (and a tear)




Yes, Virginia there is a Santa Claus.
All is right in the world.
I believe in miracles.


PS I had to drive by it a few days later to make sure it wasn't a dream (or horrible nightmare!) And yes, it was still there.

9 comments:

Zach 'n' Jack said...

I think I just heard the "hallelujah chorus"!!! It is a miracle!

camjackieward said...

Is it the place you suggested to the bishop? Way to go! We'll have to come up and see it.

Jess said...

OH BABY!

Sheffers said...

Merry Christmas! How exciting, I think Idaho should be on the map now.

Kim H. said...

So jealous!

Harmony said...

Just thought I'd let you know that I ate there tonight. And it was DECLICIOSO! :)

PNRBAC said...

Oh I wish Santa came to Vernal with that baby - that or a Jamba Juice - I would be a happy woman. Remember when we used to leave T-Ville during lunch to go get Zukas? Speaking of T-Ville you will never guess who my lil' bro "B" is dating - the name is altered for internet privacy - but does "Beautiful A-----" ring a bell? Ring a ding ding!!
Merry Christmas! And a HAPPY NEW BABY to you!

Julie said...

Im am so Jealous, I miss that place!

Cher said...

My mouth is watering just thinking about it. I am so happy for you!!!