A few weeks ago after church, Jason took Collin out to the train tracks to shoot some pictures. They both had fun taking them and I think they turned out pretty cool. If I would have known they were doing this, I would have had Collin change his snowman sweater so that we could have the pictures up all year round. We will have to try again once all the snow melts.
This is one of my favorites...
6 comments:
Those are so great! Jason did a great job! What a handsome guy.
Great Pics, Jason!
The first and the last are my favorite. And, you can't even tell he's wearing a snowman sweater. :)
Jenny! I can't believe you are so close to having little M....
Max?
Maxamillion?
Monty? (and no, not as in Python)
Methusela (Niel shouted that one out)
Mohsen
I am sure that was of NO help. You're welcome.
I love you C. Wesley misses your cute face. (Nice pics!!!)
Way to go on the pics, Jason. They are adorable.
What a hansome fella you have there. He is going to be a pro at golfing, what a swinger!
Hope you had a merry christmas, and I hope all goes well with baby and mom.
Post a Comment