Jason and I are the kind of couple that have our kids names picked out way before the baby is born. We had Collin's name ready to go before we knew if it was a boy or a girl. I already have 3 more kid names lined up for after this baby (just in case).
So, I *thought* we had this baby's name picked out long ago...I am talking years ago, people. It's not like we didn't have the time to think of one ;)
Anyway, lately we have both been a little on the fence about it. So I decided to open it up to all my wonderful friends and family out there!!
First, the name we had chosen is...
McKay Richards
Next, there are a few rules to the name suggestions:
1. It has to start with an M
2. It has to flow with the middle name (which is a close family friends last name)
1. It has to start with an M
2. It has to flow with the middle name (which is a close family friends last name)
That's it people, now get thinking!!
10 comments:
So...I really am likin' McKay. I think it's super cute. We have some friends that have a McKoy...other friends that just named their little boy Milo. Hmmm...Micheal or Micah. Gosh, I didn't realize how hard it would be for me to think of boy names that start with M. Oh, I thought of one that I actually really like...Myles. Luke has a good buddy named Myles and he's a total stud. Alright, I'll keep thinking!
I also like McKay...I will keep thinking & get back to you though...
You ready for this brainstorm!?! Michael, Michaelangelo, Matthew (he could go by "Phatty"), Mitch, Mitchell, Morty, Miguel, Mark, Marcus, Marco, Magnus, Matthias, Moe, Mel, Melvin, Methuselah, Martin, Marty, Maurice, Marvin, Micky, Milton, Marlin, Morris, Mario. That's probably not very helpful, is it. Well, some friends just named their boy McKay, but 'cept they spelled it Mackay 'cause they want to call him Mack. And there's always Max and/or Maxce!
Leave it to Aaron to leave a comment like that!!!
We know a little Max that is super cute, by the way.
I really like McKay too! Max or Maxim (Maksim, if you want a K in the name), Marshall, Mason, Malcom and Milo.
Oh, and I just thought I throw in Calder or Colter...just incase you want to switch to another C name!
Good luck! I had names picked out months before my babies were born, but neither of them got those names. If I would have won instead of Jon I would have a Beckett and a Greta!
McKay was what Dwayne wanted to name Dylon (it is his middle name). Good choice!
I googled it...I like Mason, Matthew, Mackay (means son of the fiery one...very fitting:), Mitchell, Marshall, Max, Michael, Marc or Mark, Morgan, Morrison?, Myron?...that's all I've got. Good luck!
Ooh! I thought of another one: McFly. It's got the whole "Mc" thing going on like McKay, AND it's a last name turned first name which is really hip, AND it's a shout-out to Back to the Future--it's perfect. Think about it, McFly Urry. You could call him McFlurry for short! Who wouldn't want to be best friends with that guy!?!
I like the name McKay. I have a nephew named Macin and I always wanted to name a son Mateo (that's Italian for Matthew). I too have had names picked out for my children...and so far they are all what I wanted! Good luck!
I told you what to name him. Mohonri-Moriancumer!
Post a Comment