12.10.2008

Twins?!

Since December 1, we have been lucky enough to have my niece, Carlie, come stay with us while her parents have been in Hawaii. Collin and Carlie are only 4 months apart and I dare say they are as close as cousins can get. I am sure my next several posts will be about her stay and the fun Christmas things we have been doing.

It has been fun and interesting to go out in public with them (and my pregnant belly). Most people smile or comment how cute they are or what special helpers I have.

The best part is, they have actually done even better together than I thought they would (and I figured they would be fine). I think they have had a total of 3 fights in 11 days! And those happened due to my son being tired and ornery and needing a break. Apparently, Carlie doesn't need as much sleep as Collin!!


I wanted to post a couple pictures that Jason took in front of our Christmas tree.

Here they are giving each other Eskimo kisses...

It has been so fun to have a girl in the house!!
We are going to miss her when we have to take her back home on Friday.

4 comments:

Julie said...

I love the pictures, they are so cute! How are you feeling? I can't believe you are getting down to the wire. So exciting.

Monica said...

Thanks for taking such good care of Carlie! My bet is she won't want to come home. Can't wait to see you guys

Jess said...

That is so cute! How fun that they get along so well & love each other.

Kim H. said...

So cute, and wow only have a month left, good luck! Why an M name?