Here we go...are you ready?
1. I don't like chocolate. Never have, even as a kid.2. I am addicted to ice. Sonic ice to be precise.
3. I have had stitches in my head twice. In the same spot. Six years apart.
4. I count stairs. I recently found out that my mom, sister, brother, cousin and son do this as well. Do you think it is genetic?
5. When applying for college, I almost qualified for a "midget scholarship".
6. Along those lines, I do qualify for a handicapped parking sticker...I am pretty sure I will never get one, but it is nice to know that someone cares about us short folks!
7. People joked in high school that "you could hear me in the hall before you could see me".
8. I regret how loud and annoying I was growing up.
9. I try really hard not to be loud and annoying now, but sometimes it just happens ;)
10. I feel like I am missing something in my life...wait, it is a middle name. I always felt ripped off about that growing up.
11. I am the only one in my family that is left-handed...wait, my husband and son are too, never mind!
12. I don't like anything with the taste of grape (grape juice, for example) or grape artificial flavoring. But I love grapes!
13. I am what I like to call a "simple eater". I will take Mac & Cheese or a grilled cheese sandwich over fancy food any day.
14. In high school I always wanted to be in the musicals, but fear kept me from trying out.
15. As a kid, I wanted to have 12 kids with two sets of twins. I even had names for all of them. Now I will settle for 4...or maybe 2.
16. I get excited when I look at the clock and it is somebody's birth date. (Like at 10:17, that is my birth date.)
17. My big toenail on my left foot falls off every year or two.
18. I have a tumor in my brain where the right side of my cerebellum should be. Don't worry, I am not dying. Apparently, it has been there my whole life. I didn't find out about it until I was 18.
19. As a kid, I used to love watching the last dance scene in "Dirty Dancing". My friend and I weren't allowed to watch the movie, but her mom would let us watch that part. I still have never seen the whole show.
20. One time, when I was supposed to go to work, I secretly went to a movie instead. Another time I went and got my haircut. Oops...I guess it isn't a secret anymore!
21. I have serious issues about hearing people chew. Serious issues people.
22. The last thing I do before I go to bed is check on Collin. I haven't missed a night since he was born. Well, except when he isn't home! Jason thinks this is odd.
23. I am a "surface cleaner", my kitchen counter will be spotless, but don't look in my pots and pans cupboard...what a nightmare!
24. I used to sit at the bottom of my stairs and half sing/half cry "Jennyrella, Jennyrella" because I thought I was so picked on. You know like Cinderella? My mom would then say "Oh, go to Hollywood!" Good times, good times.
25. I was born 3 weeks late. I am surprised my mom even likes me! Oh, and even though I was so late, I still only weighed 6 lbs 7 oz and was 18 inches long. And no, the doctors didn't calculate the wrong date...I really was three weeks late.
So, were those random enough? How many did you already know?
3 comments:
You have to watch dirty dancing, this summer when I am there:)
I am surprised that I only knew a few of those, particularly the tumor one! I love finding all this stuff out about you
I love it! I still haven't seen all of Dirty Dancing either! I love the dance scene though. I think I remember the "Jennyrella" too. Oh man, those were the days! Love it!!
Post a Comment