2.05.2009

Baby announcement

In order to save some money, I thought I would just post the announcement on here instead of sending them out. However, if you are dying to have one, I would be happy to send one your way!



PS This is my first time doing anything in Photoshop...so it isn't that fancy.

9 comments:

Heather English said...

He's beautiful! Congratulations again on a healthy baby boy!

The Wilker Family said...

I love it!!! If you hadn't said you made it yourself I would have thought it was done professionaly. He is so cute!

Steve

Jill said...

Great Job with the photoshop. I am still trying to figure it out. Every time I sit down to experiment my kids are all over! Mckay is so cute!!

mandyface said...

He looks like Jason! Sweet!

Harmony said...

It looks plenty fancy to me! I'm a photoshop novice too. Wish we still lived by eachother then we could learn it together.

Kim H. said...

It looks great, love that pic on the right.

Jess said...

Great job! What a sweet boy!

Julie said...

So sweet! Love it, you did a great job.

Sheffers said...

What a beutiful boy. I really like your announcment, your so creative.