3.29.2009

Blessing Day

My sister, Heather, was gracious enough to let us bless McKay the same day they sealed and blessed Halle. She rented a beautiful reception center to fit us all. It was such a sweet day as I looked around the room and saw all the friends and family who I love so much.
THANK YOU to all those who came.

McKay and Grandma Urry


Collin was excited to see his friends Ema and Lorelei!


One of Collin's best friends is his cousin Carlie...I love it!


I love this one of Carlie...it just says "childhood" to me!


Family, family and more family!


McKay Richards and Marilyn Richards!


Halle, my mom and Marilyn


My brother Rick took pictures of the day (thanks again!) He thought it was funny that every time he went to go take a picture of our friends Cameron and Jackie, Cameron was sitting by someone else. He finally got one of them together right before they left.


My sister was smart enough to get some precious photos to remember the day. I, on the other hand, was too busy saying goodbye to people and feeding McKay to realize how special these photos would be one day.



Here is some of the decor we put out. I joked with Heather that it looked like Halle and McKay were getting married. I wonder what we'll do when they get baptized!!


After everyone left, we headed over the the temple to get a couple pictures. But as you can tell, it was a little too windy and cold!



When we got back to Heather's house, I wanted to get some pictures of Halle and McKay together...can you tell who was done with the day!



THANK YOU Halle (and Heather) for letting us be a part of your special day!!

No comments: