HAHAHAHA. Love it! - Steve
I am so saving this to show him later:)
Wow! They do look alike. That's funny.
That is hilarious! We can't wait to meet this little guy sometime this summer!
So Cute!!!
Has to be from Jason's side of the family!
Oh my hilarious-ly cuteness! That is so funny! I still think he is darling!
I love those pictures, what a cutie. I didnt know there was such a person as Mr. Magoo, I thought it was a name my mom made up? Funny! Anyway thanks for the laugh he is so adorable.
Wow, you're right! I love it!
That's HILARIOUS!!!! I had a friend who had a baby who looked just like porky pig (although I never told her!)
That is amazing, actually!
Post a Comment
11 comments:
HAHAHAHA. Love it!
- Steve
I am so saving this to show him later:)
Wow! They do look alike. That's funny.
That is hilarious! We can't wait to meet this little guy sometime this summer!
So Cute!!!
Has to be from Jason's side of the family!
Oh my hilarious-ly cuteness! That is so funny! I still think he is darling!
I love those pictures, what a cutie. I didnt know there was such a person as Mr. Magoo, I thought it was a name my mom made up? Funny! Anyway thanks for the laugh he is so adorable.
Wow, you're right! I love it!
That's HILARIOUS!!!! I had a friend who had a baby who looked just like porky pig (although I never told her!)
That is amazing, actually!
Post a Comment