8.26.2009

Dear Baby,

Please stop growing up so fast! You are only 7 months old and are still learning to crawl. But this is what you learned to do yesterday...





and today I found you like this...



I need you to stay my baby for a little bit longer. Please?!

Love,
your mother

8 comments:

The Wilker Family said...

He's so cute!! I think this to myself almost everyday because Preston is also growing up too fast!! I already miss his newborn baby days!

Nan and Aaron said...

Wow, he really is ahead of the gang! Wesley didn't even try to move until he was 9 months. He is so cute though. The other day Dillon asked if Collin can fly on a plane to come visit us. I think he should!

Maren said...

Oh my, what a cutie! I love that last picture in the crib.

chad and candice said...

I dread the day my baby goes to Kindergarten...well i think i do... and your baby is getting TOO big! and so is Carter! SLOW DOWN BOYS!!

Harmony said...

He is adorable! You've got a crawler and a kindergartner! Crazy.

Carol Lambert said...

To My Dear Baby,
Quit growing so fast! You will soon be 30 and have a husband and children of your own. You are also growing up so fast. I need you to stay my baby a little longer. Please?!
Love,
Your Mother

The Gentry's said...

He is so adorable! I love those eyes!!

Jess said...

Look at that sweet face! What a cute boy!