I've been bit by a bug...a baking bug.
I decided to start small by making cupcakes.
Wow, I never knew cupcakes were so popular! But thanks to the "information superhighway", I do now! I figured with cupcakes not much can go wrong since they are so small, right? So, my goal is to eventually work my way up to decorating cakes...but for now it's cupcakes.
It's all about the little cuppies!
Wow, I never knew cupcakes were so popular! But thanks to the "information superhighway", I do now! I figured with cupcakes not much can go wrong since they are so small, right? So, my goal is to eventually work my way up to decorating cakes...but for now it's cupcakes.
It's all about the little cuppies!
Enjoy!!
Coconut cream cupcakes
friend's baby shower
Okay, okay these aren't cupcakes...but it's still a treat, right?!
Wipeout Brownies
made for Season Premiere of TV Show

I know, I know...those red balls look pretty nasty. Oh, well.
Marshmallow flowers
made by Collin for Father's Day


Marshmallow Flowers (again)


Orange Marmalade Ricotta Cheese cupcakes
1st time: my mom's birthday and mother's day
2nd time: my mom and dad's anniversary

made for Season Premiere of TV Show
I know, I know...those red balls look pretty nasty. Oh, well.
Marshmallow flowers
made by Collin for Father's Day
Marshmallow Flowers (again)
made by Collin to say thank you to our neighbors


Happy 4th of July
My nieces helped decorate...fun, fun!
We had RED velvet with cream cheese frosting
WHITE chocolate with vanilla frosting
and BLUE berry with blue cotton candy frosting

Cupcake Pops
2009 Lambert Family Reunion
Happy 4th of July
My nieces helped decorate...fun, fun!
We had RED velvet with cream cheese frosting
WHITE chocolate with vanilla frosting
and BLUE berry with blue cotton candy frosting
Cupcake Pops
2009 Lambert Family Reunion
Orange Marmalade Ricotta Cheese cupcakes
1st time: my mom's birthday and mother's day
2nd time: my mom and dad's anniversary
We never did get a picture of these with frosting on them. Homemade cream cheese with marmalade jam. These were very tasty and my mom's favorite. Hence baking them twice.
Strawberry Pound Cake:
Rick's birthday party

It didn't taste right, but it sure looked good.
Next up...
Halle Jo's 1st birthday party!!
Strawberry Pound Cake:
Rick's birthday party
It didn't taste right, but it sure looked good.
Next up...
Halle Jo's 1st birthday party!!
17 comments:
And now I'm hungry!! :)
geez! are you opening up a bakery or what?
Wow, now I think I need a treat! Those marshmellow flowers are great! What was the color topping you dipped them in?
You've been busy! I fill my days with thinking of reasons not to bake!
Jenny, I'm afraid you have more than a small bite. Pretty sure it has spread and turned into a DISEASE!!! Do you ever sleep?!? Seriously...it takes me all afternoon to make simple cookies. You are my hero. I want to bake and cook more...but I just don't have that itch. I'm working on it. Anyway, these are all awesome. I'm so impressed.
You are a fun mom. You go out of your way to make everything fun and special...like the back to school treat for Collin. I love it. Is Collin going to Harrison? That's where Shane started his Elementary career!!! Hope the crazy bus stories start to subside!
Jake and I LOVE Wipeout! We got the rest of them fam hooked on it too!
Oh also, I too picked up on the baking bug and bought me some cupcake mix and store bought frosting...wait I guess that doesn't really count. Someday I will move up to Jenny status!
I love the cupcakes and especially the marshmallow flowers!!!!
You are so creative! Those marshmellow flowers look yummy.
Can't talk now, I am off to find something sweet!
What the heck??? I thought I was looing at some professional baker pictures. I am sooooo impressed!!! and a bit jealous that we are not closer to enjoy such sweetness. Your amazing, you really are amazing. did i say i was impressed?
So glad to see that you inherited your baking skills from ... hmm, gotta wonder! Good job!
Those all look SO good!! I wish I could be bit by that bug...
p.s. The pictures you put up of McKay are adorable!
Oh my cute treats! You are little miss domestic. I wish we lived by each other so you could help me out!
You are amazing. Too bad you didnt get bit by that bug when you lived above ME! Nice. ps...I finally invested in ALL the GG's DVD's. Its all I do now. I should Bake instead!
Hey Jenny!
I may be moving to Twin Falls soon!! Dallin just accepted a job in Burley and we want to rent for awhile, and choices in Burley are very slim. So Dallin is going to look in Twin Falls today. Could I get your telephone number and email? I think I just have an old email of yours. My email is marencreswell@yahoo.com. Hopefully you have some ideas of good places to live. Thanks!
Love your blog! You have the cutest ideas!!!!
Wow Jenny! You are so dang talented! ALl your baked goods look profesional! Way to go!
Post a Comment