Have you ever put something off?
Have you ever put something off and are so far behind that you can't even fathom being caught up again?
Have you ever had a WoNdErFuL, busy, crazy season of life?
Have you ever wanted to try something again and hope for better results?
Well, I have!!
I thought it only fitting that I try to revive my blog on this first day of the New Year. We have had many events in last four months that I hope to slowly post about. But in the meantime, I'm gonna focus on the here and now!
One of the major steps in committing to a goal is saying it out loud. So, turn your speakers up, you're gonna want to hear this.
My blogging (family journal) goal for 2010...
One (1) new post every week.
52 posts out of 365 days.
I *think* that is doable.
We shall see.
Another step in goal setting is getting feedback from others.
So, if you haven't heard from me in a while, will you *kindly* let me know one of the following...
you care about me reaching my goals.
you miss seeing pictures of my cute kids.
OR
I am failing miserably.
Thank you for your cooperation in this very serious matter!!
Now that that is out of the way... please enjoy a montage of my son's dancing skills.
One of the major steps in committing to a goal is saying it out loud. So, turn your speakers up, you're gonna want to hear this.
My blogging (family journal) goal for 2010...
One (1) new post every week.
52 posts out of 365 days.
I *think* that is doable.
We shall see.
Another step in goal setting is getting feedback from others.
So, if you haven't heard from me in a while, will you *kindly* let me know one of the following...
you care about me reaching my goals.
you miss seeing pictures of my cute kids.
OR
I am failing miserably.
Thank you for your cooperation in this very serious matter!!
Now that that is out of the way... please enjoy a montage of my son's dancing skills.
HaPpY nEW yEaR.
8 comments:
this is the best news ever! I cant wait to see your great post and cute kids!!! happy blogging to you!
#1 I care about you reaching your goals.
#2 I miss seeing pictures of your cute kids!
#3 I believe in you! You will do it. Good luck!
Mom
?????? Why does it say YOUR name when I send you a comment? Did you mess up my computer ... again?! How do I get my name back on my identity page or google account or whatever!
This is a test. This is only a test. Let's see if it is fixed!
I can see it, So You Think You Can Dance 2022!
Yes, yes and yes. Keep the posts coming. By the way, I love your hair in the picture on the right column.
I still have really bad blogging habits so sorry I haven't checked in in a while. I love reading your blog and seeing the kids pics are always a bonus.
Your blog is great! I need to update mine and stay on top of it. I just feel like there is sooo much to learn and I don't have time to do it. Maybe my new year's resolution will start tomorrow.
Post a Comment