1.03.2010

Oh my...

We're building a house!!

I still can't believe this is happening. Yet, at the same time it feels so right.

A little info before some pictures:

4 bedrooms, 2 1/2 baths
1900 square feet
3 car garage

It should be completed the first week of April. Hopefully, it won't be one big April Fools joke!!

A little family portrait, taken today, in front of our newly dug lot. Concrete should be poured this week!


We are building on the west side of Twin. In a neighborhood called Rock Creek Trails. Our backyard will align with the neighborhood park which has trails that lead right down into the canyon!! We feel so blessed and excited to be building in this awesome neighborhood and location. All the stars aligned for us and we feel on top of the world.

Unfortunately, I couldn't get the pictures of the outside of the house to cooperate and post on here. Hopefully another day. I will end with a little shot of what our backyard view will be. This was taken in November. The fall was over and winter hadn't quite begun, therefore the trees and colors aren't that pretty. But, a nice view none the less. Right after those trees, it drops down into the canyon.


6 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats! That is exciting!!

Harmony said...

That is so exciting! I can't wait to see pictures as it goes up.

Sheffers said...

So exciting, I am happy for guys. It sounds like you have enough room so the Sheffers can come visit. Cant wait to see the pictures in April!!!

Kate said...

Congrats! I'm so excited for you!

Haylee Mollerup said...

YAY!!! I'm excited for you guys!

I'm just giving you a friendly reminder that you made it a goal to blog once a week........you're up for a weekly post!!! ;)

Julie said...

Congrats!