6.14.2008

Our first visitor!!

We were lucky enough to have Jalen, my niece, come stay with us for a few days. We had such a great time! It was fun to have another girl in the house.

Here they are listening to Jalen's iPod on the way home.


The next morning we made banana pancakes. To make it fun, we decided to color them...well, after putting in about 8 different colors, this is what we ended up with!

and our red scrambled eggs...

Appetizing, I know! I was surprised we really ate it.

They got to decorate a cake...


They stayed up late each night and watched movies...


We had a little Skookie fun...



We also did a lot of stuff that didn't get documented by the camera. We played LOTS and LOTS of games, Jalen and I got our nails done, we went to see my Uncle Don and Aunt Lori, went out to lunch at Applebee's and Arby's, went swimming, played more games, ate lots of sugar and played more games!!


It was such a blast to have Jalen here! I hope she had as much fun as we did :)

Now, who's next?!?!

4 comments:

Hyrum and Chelsea said...

Hey Jenny! Abbigail and I would love to come visit. That Western Days parade looked so fun. Let me know. chelsgib@aol.com
This is Hyrum's wife :)

Kim H. said...

Me! Can't wait to see you:)

Kim H. said...

Oh, I forgot, you sure do know who to have a good time, want to take my kids:)

Camille said...

I want to come next!! Sounds like so much fun!! I hope you are enjoying living in Idaho!! It's where I was born so I think it is a pretty great place!