7.07.2008

Remember that one time?!

Here is a fun little game...

Leave a comment on my blog of a memory that you and I have had together. It doesn't matter if you've known me for a short time, or a long time, anything you remember!

Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

On your mark...get set...blog your memories!!

13 comments:

Kelli said...

Oh my goodness! That is so funny. I remember that too. Some song about boots, right? Can't place it right now, but those were good times!

I remember sitting at your house and you turned me on to country music! Listening to "Don't take the girl" and we'd cry!

Oh the good old days!

Sheryll said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sheryll said...

HAHAHAHAHAAHA

LOVE IN CORNFIELD!!!!!!

I almost forgot about that!!

A memory of you?! Girl, there are SO many... The school dances, the pining over Jon (well, you having to listen to me do that)... And of course, you trying to convince me that Utah wasn't such a bad place. You were one of my very first real friends here. There are way too many memories to name.

I love you!

Camille Rogers said...

I have lost of great memories of you and I up in the village! I think the greatest thing was finding out that there was somebody as loud as me in the world!

When I think of you, I think of you playing that card game under the stars with lanterns and making all the husbands worry where their wives were until 1:00am!!

My brother is moving to IF, so maybe I'll get the chance to visit you!

A'Lisha said...

so since I am blog stalking I thought I would tell about a memory with you from 2nd grade- and a very good life lesson- remember when i was Jenny Lambert and you were A'Lisha Blackburn for a day and you had studied for your spelling test and I had not!!! there for A'Lisha Blackburn got A and not Jenny Lambert- of course it was a great idea- especially since I am the one who lucked out and got the A- good thing we told the teacher!!!

Jill said...

OH Jenny, There are so many memories. It's hard to pinpoint one. Sitting in my blazer chatting, Jr. Prom Senior year, and all the long talks, but especially all the laughter. I can still hear your laugh in my head!!!

Jess said...

Oh man! Too many great ones to list! I could go on & on. . .
Pretend sleepovers, keeping my parents up on the rare occasion we had a real one, lipstick on Robby's face, kool-aid stands, fake driver's licenses for our bikes, following the tar lines on the ground on our bikes, you pretending to be asleep on the front lawn while I did everything I could think of to make you budge (you were very good at that by the way). You pouring water all over the counter because I kept saying "stop" instead of "when." Building forts in the backyard, jumping on the trampoline. Handstand contests in the pool. Those were the days!
I love you so much! You're the only person I consider a true friend for my whole life no matter what & I love you like the sister I never had.

RGL said...

'member that one time you borowed my car to go to the Dr? That was great!

Shane and Amy Jo said...

Sorry I'm just now getting around to leaving you my memory. Hopefully you still see it.

Do you remember that song you used to love:
"I love you, always forever, near or far closer together, anywhere, I will go with you, anything, I will do for you...." Yep, you're probably singing it in your head right now, huh??!!

You sang that song over and over and over one time while we were hanging out in your room. And because you loved the song, I loved the song too! To this day, when I hear it, I think of you!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Jen!


FUN! I have billions of memories of us after family reunions... I promise to only post fond ones! I remember listening to Milli Vanilli all the way home from California and pretending they were our boyfriends singing to us. That was awesome! I hope you are doing so great in Twin Falls. I was there yesterday, but heard you were in Utah. OH well, I will see ya in a couple days.

The Gentry's said...

I remember in Jr High we went to Billy Madison (at the good old Valley Fair Mall) and walked out because we didn't like it. And, I know you will deny this but we wished we had gone to the Brady Bunch movie instead. I meant to rent it when we lived in the 1100 court so we could both see it since we never saw it;) I guess Jason will need to rent it now so you can watch it! ;)

Heather English said...

Ok! remeber Junior year. Me you, Karen, and Natalie down in your basement. I can't describe the action very well, but do you remember that dumb action we used to do with our hands and make a face too? Any way, also, Celine Dion in the chorus "I finished crying with the slamming of the door" :)
Oh Jenny, there are so many!

PNRBAC said...

Having Alfred Hitchcock marathon weekend sleepovers at your house and getting so scared that we couldn't go anywhere in the dark without each other - didn't some of our guy friends find out about us doing that EVERY WEEKEND and so one night they came while we were at the scariest part of the movie and banged on the windows?
Speaking of scary stuff - remember that time we were in the Albertson's parking lot and that drunk guy came walking right towards us and I couldn't get my dang door to open then we jumped inside and you reached over and locked the door just as he tried to open it...YIKES!!
I also loved going to the Lambert family reunion with you and playing with your cute cousins (who I'm sure are about to graduate from HS by now!)
Then of course there are all the HS crushes - oh brother....It was so fun to see you last weekend! I love ya girl!
Nat