So, I am pretty sure that everyone already knows this, but I thought I would make an official announcement...yep that's right...come January of '09 we will be a family of four!!
Collin is already talking about all the things he will do with his new little brother. We are trying to just focus on the fact that we are excited to be having a baby, not necessarily what it is...but he is convinced it is a boy. Time will tell, I guess!
After we told Collin, he was having a difficult time grasping the whole time concept. Jason went online to babycenter.com and showed him how big the baby was now, how it will look when Collin goes to pre-school, how it will look on Collin's birthday (in November), at Christmas and finally full term. I was impressed that Jason took the time to explain it to him; I think it helped.
By the way, the site says that our baby is the length of a lime and weighs 1/2 ounce. At 10 weeks, they compared it to a kumquat, week 11 was a fig.

I wonder what fruit I will be carrying next week!!
18 comments:
Congrats on the lime! We can't wait to meet our new little cousin in 28 weeks! How exciting!
I had no idea how exciting!!!! Congrats To the little lime in your belly!!! Yeah
Jenny HURRAY!!!!! I am so excited for you! I had no clue that you were expecting, so congratulations!!!!!!
YAY! Just today Nan and I were wondering about you--a baby brother for Collin? Awesome! Congratulations.
Oh my Goodness! I am so excited for you guys!! YAHOO!!!!
AWESOME!!!!!!
Grandma Chandler will have a hard time keeping up with all of these new babies!
I"M SO STINKIN" EXCITED!!! HOORAY & CONGRATS. What an exciting time for you guys. How is Twin Falls?
Oh, what email address do I contact you at? Do you still have your utah partnership one?
Love ya,
-Jess:)
yeah!!! I think that next week it will be a watermelon!
Congrats and good luck, I'm excited for you guys!
Yay, that is so exciting for you all. Collin is going to be such a good big brother!
I love this news!!! Good luck on the weeks ahead. I would love to be a fly on the wall when Collin is asking all these questions. He is hillarious.
WOoHoo!!!!! Way to go!! Congrats to you all! You are an awesome family! :)
Hip Hip HOOOOORRRAAAYYY! Congrats! That is so exciting. I am betting that next month will be a coconut - a girl coconut to be precise!
Love you!
Nan
Yay!!! I'm so happy for you!! Congratulations!!!!!!
I'm glad you came out of the closet! I won't tell you which little village birdie sang the news to me, but it did so I knew. I'm so happy for you guys. I think by next week you should be carrying a hass avacodo! Tell Collin that Preston is excited for him too, and that little sisters aren't all that bad! Congrats again!
Congrats! I'm so happy for you.
Congratulations Jenny! I'm so happy for you.
Post a Comment