We made a "smoosh"mellow chart to help us count down the days until the little one comes...
I was thinking this last two weeks was going to go by fast, but now that I have a visual reminder that I see multiple times a day, I feel like the day will never come!
8 comments:
That is so cute! You are so creative. I'm sorry it feels like forever! I can't wait to see pictures of little McKay.Love ya
You'll make it! Good luck, and happy new year!
Good Luck with your new arrival coming! I am so happy for you!
Do you not remember that the last few weeks feel like an eternity??? Then after he's here the first few weeks go by in the blink of an eye! I'm excited for you! :)
When's the actual due date, by the way?
Take time and enjoy the little time you have left....I know it feels like it will never come, but it will and then you'll wonder where the time went. Good Luck!
I hope everything goes well for you. Marshmallows are much more fun than the paper chains I make!
The last MONTH is killer for me...let alone the last two weeks. Good luck with everything. Can't wait to see the little guy!(hint: I went hiking up in the mountains and then went into labor the following morning. If you want to speed things up!)
So close, it will be here before you know it!! And who knows, maybe he will decide to come early!! Good luck with all:)
Post a Comment