I probably should have included the following information when I posted about our countdown chart.
* The baby will be coming on January 14 around 12:30 p.m. via c-section.
* My actual due date is January 20.
* I am thrilled that this Dr. will be taking the baby a week early. With Collin, my Dr. made me go a week over.
7 comments:
Good luck! We'll keep you in our prayers, and we can't wait to see pictures of little McFlurry :-)
Hey did you have a c-section with collin? I wish you the best of luck!!
Good luck, I am so excited for you!!! Can't wait to see the pictures of this little guy. We miss you guys!
Your doctor is awesome
Good Luck! I am sure this next week will seem like an eternity to you, but soon enough your cute little baby will be here.
My doctor let me go a week early with my second too! SOOOOO nice! Good luck with everything :)
Good luck! Its a great day to have a baby. Its the same day Isaac was born.
Post a Comment