1.11.2009

a little comparison...

So I thought it would be fun to do a little comparison between my two pregnancies. I wanted to take the pictures at about the same time, but I missed it by a few days. The funny thing was, I hadn't seen the pictures when I was pregnant with Collin in a long time; yet I am doing almost the same poses!!

Pregnancy #1
18 days until due date
25 days until actual delivery


Pregnancy #2
10 days until due date
3 days until actual delivery


A lot of people (who have known me during both pregnancies) keep telling me that I look a lot smaller (better) than I did with Collin. Yet, people who didn't know me before, can't believe how big I am!!

And here is a random picture just to make you smile (hopefully!)


6 comments:

Shane and Amy Jo said...

Dude, you are one HOT mamasita!!! Good luck this week. We'll be thinkin' about you. Can't wait to see pics of baby McKay!

Harmony said...

Good luck this week! I'm so happy for you. Collin is going to make a GREAT big brother. :)

Jess said...

I love the last picture! I definitely did smile. :)
HOORAY for MCKAY! 2 days & counting! I can't wait to see pics of him!

Kim H. said...

I think you look smaller than with Collin, but you have to remember that squeezing a baby into your little body makes people shocked:) You look great! and good luck!

Heather English said...

It's good to see your silliness hasn't changed a bit! Good Luck on Wednesday and I can't wait to see pictures!:)

Cher said...

I think you look great! I remember the Collin days. Was I dreaming or did I see you at the Utah State Capitol on Jan 5? You should of come down and said hi!